|Sleeps||5||Length||21 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 1 in||Ext Height||10 ft 2 in|
|Interior Color||NOMAD||Hitch Weight||426 lbs|
|Gross Weight||4800 lbs||Dry Weight||3342 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1426 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||46 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals||Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Tire Size||15"||Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2||Available Beds||Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||110V/LP||Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5200 lbs||LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal||AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 12V TV with DVD||Awning Info||13' Power with LED Lights|
|Axle Count||1||Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Standard||Electrical Service||30 amp|
Cruiser Hitch travel trailer 17BHS highlights:
- Bunk Beds
- Queen Bed
- Full Bathroom
- Pass-Through Storage
The whole family can camp comfortably in this travel trailer! The kids can sleep on the set of double bunk beds and you can sleep on the front queen bed with drawers underneath to store your necessities. The booth dinette could also transform into an extra sleeping space when you aren't using it to enjoy a meal prepared with the two burner cooktop and 8 cu. ft. refrigerator. Everyone can stay squeaky clean with the shower in the rear corner bathroom. Don't leave any outdoor gear behind when you have a front exterior full pass-through storage area for it all!
Each one of these industrial built ultra-lite Cruiser Hitch travel trailers are ready to go anywhere you want! An all-aluminum superstructure, Azdel composite walls, and plywood floors are just some of the features that reduce maintenance and improve durability. A 26" entry door with oversized grab handle and backlit hybrid entry step will help you safely enter and exit the unit. Some at home features include solid surface countertops, sleek, simple, European styled cabinetry with two-toned color scheme, and marine grade flooring for easy clean ups. Go off the beaten path with a 1,200 watt inverter, a solar monitor, a 110 watt outlet, and a 110 watt solar panel. Come find the model that best fits your needs today!
Standard Features (2022)
Top Selling Features
- Sleek, simple, European styled cabinetry with two-toned color scheme
- Solid surface kitchen countertops and recessed gas cooktop
- Seamless marine grade flooring for easy cleaning
- Standard 60”x80” Queen sized bed
- Indoor/Outdoor dinette
- City Water Hook-up
- Black Tank Flush
- Spray Hose and Hook-up
- 26" Entry Door w/ Oversized Grab Handle and Backlit Hybrid Entry Step
- Powder Coated Steel Fenders and Table
- Power Awning w/ LED Light
- Exterior Speakers
- Rear Mounted Ladder and Matching Spare Tire
- European Styled cabinetry
- Solid Surface kitchen top
- 16" Round hand built kitchen sink
- Seamless marine grade flooring
- Standard 60" x 80" Queen sized bed
- Updated two-tone color scheme
- Outdoor performance dinette fabrics
- Recessed gas cooktop
- Fully Walkable Roof
- Azdel Composite
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove
- Lumber Core stiles provide long lasting strength.
- MDF face stiles provide smooth finish free of knots and grain defects.
- Dual pocket screw joinery provides long lasting strength and tight joints.
- 6 Side Aluminum Construction
- Plywood Flooring Throughout
- Heavy Duty 35mm Multiway adjustable hinges.
- Barreled Roof for water repulsion
- Aluminum and/or plywood backers
- Mounted, sealed, and tested roof top features
- 21V Heat Pads on Holding Tanks
- 1200W Inverter
- 110W Solar Panel
- Solar Monitor
- 110W Outlet Control
- 15” All-Terrain Tires
- Torsion Axle
- Power Tongue Jack
- Welded Bumper
- 4-Corner Jacks
- Welded 2" Receiver
- Wifi HD Antenna
- 4G LTE Prep
- 12V TV w/ DVD
- Black Tank Flush
- Battery Disconnect
- 48 gal. Fresh Tank
- Detachable metal fender table
- 5/8 Tongue and Groove Plywood Constructed
- Sealed underside
- Kayak Rack
- Hitch Carrier
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!