Forest River RV Cherokee Black Label Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Cherokee Black Label travel trailers and toy haulers by Forest River offer similar comfort, style and value as the Cherokee lineup with additional features and exterior graphics!
Each Black Label trailer is built with Thermo-foil arctic insulation, a gel-coated fiberglass exterior, aluminum rims, and an automotive frameless windows package. Inside you will enjoy features such as a LG solid surface countertop, a deep stainless steel sink with a residential pullout faucet, solid wood cabinet doors, and designer fabric to mention a few highlights.
You can rest assured that the Forest River Cherokee Black Label travel trailer or toy hauler is the right choice for exploring the many trails to adventure!
Cherokee Black Label 294RRBL
Forest River Cherokee Black Label toy hauler 294RRBL highlights: 17' Cargo Area ... more about Cherokee Black Label 294RRBL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 35 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 1180 lbs GVWR 11380 lbs Dry Weight 6879 lbs Cargo Capacity 4501 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 40 gals Grey Water Capacity 66 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Refrigerator Size 11 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 17 ft Water Heater Type On Demand Tankless AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info 15' Power Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius
Cherokee Black Label Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- Kitchen Skylight W/ Shade (N/A on FW)
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Ramp Door Patio System (available on Toyhauler Models Only)
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
- 40” Dinette Drawers x 2 on models with slideouts
- On Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Cabinets in Bedroom
- Entertainment System
- High Output Attic Fan in Bathroom
- Oven with Light
- Roof Mounted Ducted Air Conditioner (not available on units under 26’)
- Sink Cover
- Skylight over Shower
- Solid Bedroom Doors (not available on all models)
Base Camp Package
- Black Waste Tank Flush out Kit
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure
- Flip Down Travel Rack (not available on Toyhauler Models)
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups
- Power Awning
- RV Grill Quick Connect
Black Label Package
- Hung Fiberglass Sided Walls
- Frameless Window Package
- Upgraded Solid Surface Countertops
- Upgraded Shower Heads
- Upgraded Reading Lights
- Thermo-Foil Arctic Insulation
- Designer Cushion Fabric
- Hands Free Baggage Door Catch
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.